Quantum Monitor Arm Dual Gas Lift
Enjoy the benefits of a comfortable workstation and increased efficiency with the new Quantum Dual Monitor Arm. Win back valuable desk space by elevating your monitors to an ideal viewing height with this high-grade steel stand built for scratch resistance and security. Designed with user-geared features such as arm articulation, a sturdy C-clamp, integrated cable management, and more, this mount is customizable to your particular office needs.
The versatility of screen placement allows ergonomic viewing that aids in decreased fatigue and muscle strain on the neck, back, and shoulders. The sleek, black appearance adds a classy look to any office while providing ample support for two monitors. All hardware is provided for easy assembly to get your workstation up and running in no time!
- Accommodates two 15 to 27 inch screens (17.6 pounds per monitor)
- Maximum height of 22.6 inches
- Maximum extension of 22.4 inches
- Fits standard VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm
- Features 180° swivel, -90° to +85° tilt, and 360° rotation
- Screen can be placed in portrait or landscape orientation
- STEEL CONSTRUCTED DUAL STAND with sturdy design allows sufficient support for two monitor screens weighing up to 17.6 pounds each. Your expensive equipment will be held securely in place for optimal and ergonomic viewing.
- FULL ARTICULATION includes adjustable arms featuring -90° to +85° tilt, 180° swivel, and 360° rotation for complete viewing optimization. Easily place your screens at the desired position, and reduce neck and eye strain during the long work day.
- STURDY C-CLAMP attaches to your desk without requiring any special opening. Designed for surfaces up to 2.36 inches in width, the C-clamp fits anywhere on your desk to create a customized workstation. Padding is included to protect your desk surface from scratches.
- COMPATIBLE with most 15" to 27" computer monitors on the market. Two VESA plates (75x75mm and 100x100mm) are provided for monitor installation.
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT provides a clean look to the monitor setup, and allows easier height adjustment by keeping cables from pulling, detaching, or tangling during transitions.